Friday, September 19, 2008

Today...

i as provoked to start blogging again, on mulitple occasions, and thus i took it as a sign.
work was fine today, spent most of it alone, which was peacful but got hectic when people wanted to all be specific with their coffees...

+what a society we have today, where people are more specific about thier coffee drinks, then choices in mates...
+what a society we have today, where 7 year old girls walk in, ordering a cappuccino *dry (which means with extra foam) what ever happened to the myth that coffee stunted your childrens growth!

anyways, enough about that and work...

lately been experiencing some little changes and some big changes.
change is good sometimes and trust me, i embrace it when i need to.
but nonetheless, change is inevitable...

1. aaron moves back to oklahoma
2. started a new job
3. actually have money now
4. going to a new church
5. met some new folks in fernindina (gonna hang soon hopefully)
6. became closer with old friends
7. started drinking loose leaf teas
8. started doing my schooling on my own
9. new house started being built

so on and on i shall type, and let it be known, i am excited for what the near future brings for me, truly, i feel like i have "turned a new leaf" and i am....
one step closer to being the woman God made out for me to be.
one step closer to Hillsong College.
one step closer to being done with highschool.
one step closer to being able to play piano and sing on a stage again.
one step closer to feeling loved to the ultimate capacity.
one step closer to experiencing the life that is planned for me.

I AM THRILLED (for all those things) SLEEPY (right now) HUNGRY (for sweet tomatoes dinner) EXCITED (for this weekend) and READY (to thrive)

1 comment:

Lisa Mooney said...

I am equally excited for you my little Jordyn, hang on, it's gonna be a wild ride I'm sure!