Monday, September 14, 2009

On My Mind, All The Time

Doing the same this over and over again
expecting different results
each time.

is insanity.

Being in the same types of relationships
with the same type of people
being the same you each time
putting up with the same garbage
and yet,
expecting for things to be different
better
new
fun
Simply because you are the constant factor

is insanity

Finding the person God made for you
letting him decide your "type"
letting him do all of the arranging
working with him to create standards

is brilliance.

Good luck with that insanity.
in your life.
Thank you Lord, for your brilliance.
in my life.

1 comment:

I Am All Grown Up said...

So very true. And for this truth, I am truly satisfied. As a (distant/non-existent) friend, I couldn't be happier for you; you deserve it. A note to breathe some clarity actually brought further awareness that you were exactly where you needed to be, and I was where I too was supposed to be. I'm glad you received it, and even more glad that my mess ups were redeemed in a gentleman named David. Stoked for your future, both of you.