Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Things I Love (Inspired by a blog written by Heather Hatten)

Well, while trying to take a nap, i couldnt rest a wink, not only because i have a lot on my mind but because i wanted to be typing something, or reading something. It is very rare when i have bursts of "pro-active-ulosis" and so today, i was going to act upon it. So, this blog is simply dedicated to listed out some of my favorite things from all 5 senses!

SIGHTS

1. a perfectly blue sky

2. new messages....on myspace ha!

3. happy couples, walking around, shopping, eating, whatever it be

4. my work paycheck $$$$

5. Tara and Derek's wedding

6. the look on people's faces while they are being suprised or excited

SOUNDS

1. the symphony (soundtracks to epic movies)

2. rice and veggies on the flat grills at japanese steakhouses

3. hillsong united (esp. Sam Knock's voice)

4. strum of a banjo

5. emily reed chuckling and "talking"

6. high hat (drums) the sttttttt sound of it

TOUCHES

1. my soft blue blanket

2. warm showers

3. hugs and kisses

4. all my fuzzy socks

5. being barefoot

6. backscratches!

SMELLS

1. my mom's apple pieand when she cooks with garlic

2. sugary amber (body spray)

3. the detergent that heather strickland's mom uses

4. new hair color smell

5. chocolate chip scones cooking in the oven

6. creme brule flavored coffee (tradewinds of course
)

TASTES

1. hot apple cider with whipped cream

2. blended chai tea

3. chicken flavored rice-a-roni

4. sister shubert yeast rolls!

5. olive garden's chicken con broccoli

6. dove chocolates melting in your mouth

2 comments:

Lisa Mooney said...

I plan to deliver a couple of these to our table tonight actually. Awesome list Jordy.

Mrs. Hatten said...

Awww...someone actally does read my blogs! I'm glad you were inspired to write your own list--dontcha' just love lists? I do! I've enjoyed reading your blogs lately--keep up the good writing! :-)