Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Journey Church

I just want to take a few seconds (which will probably add up into a few minutes) to talk about my new church family. I started going to The Journey Church, on Amelia Island about 4 months ago, and already HUGE things have happened. I have made some of the most amazing friends and formed great relationships with awesome people. Journey does so much for the people of Nassau County as well as stretching their hands to the "ends of the earth". Having strong leadership in a church is essential and that is definitely something that I have taken notice of, by being surrounded by loads of people, in leadership, that are lead by prayer and focus on EXCELLENCE in everything they do. We are always thinking of innovative ways to be a church and to be THE church and it so excites me to be apart of such a family. Leading worship on Wednesday nights for the youth program called "X-Change" has been quite a thrill and gave me the opportunity to form relationships with so many of the kids that attend week in week out.

1 comment:

I Am All Grown Up said...
This comment has been removed by the author.