Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Writing It Down

I thought this would a neat way of expressing my goals, dreams and where I seriously see myself in any amount of years. Almost like inspiration to go through with things. Only by God's grace, of course. His will is WAY better WAY bigger WAY happier then what my little brain can come up with. Keep in mind, somethings are true goals, and others are birthed out of my little mind of crazy thoughts.

This Year...

  • Get my school finished with and take the necessary standardized test to graduate
  • Apply to Hillsong Leadership College (start the process early)
  • Go on the missions trip with the teens as a youth leader, build that house!
  • Save my money and be an awesome steward, keep giving! Support missions.
  • Write a song, record it.
  • Make an impact in the lives of the girls that I mentor..spend quality time with them
  • Take road trips, Go to Nashville with Elissa and Katie
  • Play lots of worship songs on the weekend services and see The Journey Church grow.
  • Keep staying active and go on many bike rides,never give up on a good healthy breakfast.
  • Get a tasteful creative meaningful TATTOO!
  • Learn to dance, either swing,salsa or ball room fancies.
  • Study daily in the word, become super-duper equipped for any situation
  • Figure out the ins and outs of my Yamaha MO8, sheesh! Tweak my memory to hold it all.
  • Cherish someone and be cherished

Over the next few years...bunch of years....

  • Go to Australia, live there, Go to Hillsong Leadership College and serve in the church
  • Become pro at something, whether it's better at painting, photos, piano...
  • Travel Travel Travel, I want to explore!
  • Be in the home that is decorated to "Target,Ikea,Urban,Pottery Barn" perfection
  • Always have bottles of Sparkling White Grape Juice in stock in my fridge.
  • Meet the person that was created for me! Have fun and be loved by him.
  • Never cut my hair short again. Wild woman hair forever!
  • Have the wedding of my dreams and enjoy: silly,awesome,tough newlywed days
  • Be in leadership at a church or organization, something, on staff...love the sound of that.
  • Enjoy life and experience new things, with good godly friends and family
  • Live simple, live happy, love the Lord, be thankful for the years passed and look forward to amazing things in even more years to come...

So there you go, there's no telling what could happen in the next few years but I am excited nonetheless to discover what God has in store for me. Big things.

LOVE

No comments: